An addiction to alcohol is often best treated by participating in an alcohol rehab treatment program. Sunflower Wellness Retreat’s alcohol detox center in Kansas is here to help you get on the road to recovery.
Do You Need An Alcohol Detox Center?
Everybody experiences alcohol addiction differently. However, if you are living with regrets about your drinking habits, then it might be time to make a change and seek out alcohol detox treatment. These are some signs to look for if you are considering an alcohol detox center in Kansas:
- Planning your day around the next time, you can drink
- Determining if you will go to social situations based on whether alcohol will be there
- Feeling the need to bring alcohol with you when you know that you may be without even for a short period
- Discontinuing relationships and friendships that were once important to you because you do not feel like you can drink freely
- Not completing day-to-day responsibilities such as school, work and things around the house
However, not all people needing detox fall into the typical stereotype of an alcoholic. Some people are highly functional alcoholics. Those that fall into this category have a more difficult time determining that they may need to consider an alcohol detox center. It is usually family and friends that must intervene and help the patient struggling with addiction see how the disease has consumed him or her.
How An Alcohol Detox Center Can Help You
Going to an alcohol detox center in Kansas will help you more easily see a path to recovery. It does not matter if you are a local or if you are traveling here to get a fresh new start, Sunflower Wellness Retreat is here to help you. The alcohol detox center will give you time and space to enter sobriety within a judgment-free community.
Most importantly, the alcohol detox program in Kansas City assesses potential underlying issues that led up to alcohol addiction. Once you can pinpoint your triggers, you will learn how to manage them properly. Thus, you will experience less temptation for actions that may trigger a relapse. Detox centers can help you experience sobriety stress-free.
Our Approach to Alcohol Addiction at Sunflower Wellness
At Sunflower Wellness Retreat, you will feel like you are on a retreat. Our programs are meant to be effective and thought-provoking, yet relaxing enough to provide you with a sense of renewal. You will not only sit in a room, learning the traditional 12 steps to recovery.
We believe that there is no single alcohol detox treatment that is right for everyone. It is because of this that we offer a variety of alcohol treatment programs and facilities, such as:
- Medication-assisted treatments
- Residential treatment centers
- Outpatient rehab centers
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Partial hospitalization programs
- LGBT rehab centers
With all the options we offer for alcohol detox, you will be sure to find one that suits your recovery needs. Also, you can choose to customize programs based on your individual needs. We recognize that everyone’s journey is different, so we offer a variety of therapies to complement the programs in place:
- A center that recognizes mental health needs you may face while struggling with addiction
- Family therapy programs to allow you and your family to build a new bridge and leave any toxic behaviors behind
- Individual therapy programs that will support you along the way while helping to foster support for your sober life.
Sunflower Wellness Retreat
No matter what your needs are, our alcohol detox at Sunflower Wellness Retreat provides tailored treatment. During your detox and recovery, you will be able to enjoy an incredible 4.5:1 staff to patient ratio. Also, small and large group activities, access to a local gym, and a relaxing retreat-like environment that sprawls across 12-acres of land.
There is no reason to let alcohol addiction rule you or your loved one’s life. Designed for you, Sunflower Wellness Retreat’s alcohol detox program in Kansas can help get you on the road to recovery. Call us today at 855.730.8825.