Addiction to opiates is a common addiction amongst Americans. The fact that the term “opioid epidemic” is used with such frequency in the media is an indicator of its widespread presence. People who are abusing opiates run the risk of life-endangering health consequences. It is important to speak with medical professionals at an opiate rehab center if you or someone close to you may benefit from opiate addiction treatment.
Kansas-based Sunflower Wellness Retreat is here to help with our free, confidential, over-the-phone screening with one of our addiction specialists to guide you through taking the first steps on the path to recovery. So call us now at 855.730.8825 to get help repairing your life from the damage opiate addiction has caused.
Opiate Rehab at Sunflower Wellness Retreat
Opiates and their synthetic counterparts, opioids, are a classification of drugs and pharmaceuticals derived from the opium plant, ranging from naturally occurring morphine to the highly processed morphine derivative heroin to synthetically made opioid fentanyl. Opiate use causes physical dependence in users, which means that users can suffer if the drug is not present in the body. Building a tolerance and persisting in the use of the drug can maximize the probability of addiction. Seeking opiate addiction treatment is always your best option if you are suffering from opiate or painkiller addiction. Enrolling in an opiate rehab like the one at Sunflower Wellness Retreat can help restore your life and put you on the path to wellness.
Our team at Sunflower Wellness Retreat is highly knowledgeable in battling opiate addictions. Our skilled specialists curate a personalized program designed to work best with your needs. Custom-built plans greatly increase the effectiveness of treatment. This helps ensure a successful recovery for clients who attend Sunflower Wellness Retreat. When attending our opiate rehab, you can benefit from our many addiction therapy programs, such as:
- Individual therapy – A regularly scheduled one-on-one session with an experienced addiction therapist
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – A form of talk therapy vital for understanding your negative thoughts and motivations
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – A form of therapy that gives you the tools you need to process and manage painful emotions
- Group therapy – Regular meetings with your peers in treatment
- Holistic therapy – Sessions aimed at teaching you a deeper understanding of yourself through mindfulness.
- Recreation therapy – A mixture of activities designed to complement your drug addiction treatment.
You do not have to battle opiate addiction alone. Our specialists are ready to answer any of your questions about our opiate rehab by calling 855.730.8825.
When a doctor safely prescribes a medication, you should take it as directed, or else run the serious risk of developing an addiction. Prescription medications like Vicodin or fentanyl can effectively manage severe pain, but they are highly addictive. As tolerance builds, many users are driven to increase their intake in order to receive the same level of comfort that they previously experienced on lower doses of the drug. Many who abuse prescription drugs do so because they believe that these substances are safer than street drugs like heroin because they are legal. They are not. Additionally, painkiller addiction can actually lead to illicit drug use like heroin because it offers a stronger and cheaper high.
If you are struggling with painkiller addiction, our Kansas addiction treatment programs can supply everything you need to beat your addiction, including:
- Residential treatment – An all-inclusive live-in approach to recovery
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – All the benefits of residential treatment while living at home
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – A less intensive level of care than a PHP that allows you to work and live at home while attending rehab according to your own schedule
Learn More at Sunflower Wellness Retreat
Don’t let prescription drugs control your life any longer. Contact Sunflower Wellness retreat at 855.730.8825 to begin your recovery today.