Finding the right outpatient rehab facility for your needs starts with understanding what an outpatient rehab center is and the types of addiction treatment available. Learn the benefits of a qualified outpatient addiction treatment program such as the ones available at Sunflower Wellness Retreat in Osawatomie, Kansas.
What Is an Outpatient Rehab Program?
Many clients have children and families, jobs, or school and cannot commit to a residential inpatient addiction treatment program.
Outpatient rehab centers provide nonresidential addiction treatment programs. All types of outpatient treatment centers offer some group and individual therapy programs. In addition, you may also want to search for a program that includes both traditional evidence-based and holistic approaches to drug and alcohol recovery.
Types of Outpatient Rehab Programs
You can choose between three different types of outpatient rehab programs. A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is a highly structured program that requires participants to attend drug and alcohol addiction treatment every day for several hours. Following treatment, participants in a partial hospitalization program return home or to a sober living community.
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is another treatment option. IOPs are less restrictive than PHPs. Participants attend individual and group therapy as well as recreational activities throughout the week. This allows more freedom with your day-to-day activities and works well for residents looking to transition back to sober living. If you discover your addiction early and have a great support network at home, an intensive outpatient program may work for you. This is also a good program for individuals with work or family commitments.
While support groups aren’t necessarily a traditional outpatient treatment option, they can be extremely valuable to the recovery process. These groups provide resources to help you maintain your drug-free living after recovery. You can continue working on your coping skills and build camaraderie with others recovering from drug and alcohol addiction.
Determine the best approach for your situation after talking to are phenomenal admissions counselors. Feel free to take our online center tour.
Benefits of Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient rehab programs provide a way for you to receive drug and alcohol treatment without disrupting your school or work schedule. You can work on the coping skills you need to maintain sobriety and avoid a relapse as you go through your daily routine.
Additionally, it would be best if you looked for outpatient programs that offer the following advantages:
- A continuum of care, meaning you can develop the skills you need to overcome obstacles when you’re on your own.
- Flexible scheduling so that you can maintain your job or take care of your loved ones based on your personal situation.
- Programs that include family therapy, individual therapy, and group therapy to help address the underlying causes of addiction.
- Programs with recreational activities help you develop new interests and avoid triggers that can lead to relapse.
- A variety of effective treatment programs that meet your needs and interests.
- Medical and therapeutic staff members who can support your physical, emotional, and mental needs.
- Dual diagnosis treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Aftercare treatment and sober living support.
- Licensed, accredited program.
If you’re looking for a treatment program that offers all of these benefits and more, Sunflower Wellness Retreat is one of your best options.
Seek Treatment at Sunflower Wellness Retreat
Outpatient rehab treatment programs mark the beginning of a new life. You’ll gain insight and grow as a person as you work through the challenges of overcoming drug and alcohol use disorders. Choose a high-quality center, such as Sunflower Wellness Retreat, with the following programs to help you reverse the negative impacts of addiction:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy facilitates the development of coping skills and self-awareness.
- Dialectical behavior treatment teaches you to control your emotions under stress and accept situations you can’t change.
- Trauma therapy addresses past trauma contributing to your substance use disorder.
- Dual diagnosis treatment addresses mental health disorders that can complicate your recovery.
At Sunrise Wellness Retreat, you can choose from several outpatient rehab programs, including intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs. If you lead a busy life and still work or go to school, you can still break your alcohol or drug habit. We can help you find the right outpatient rehab program for you. Contact us at 855.730.8825 today to find out more about our addiction programs.