Ten of millions of people struggle with addiction and substance abuse every day, and this has consequences. A vast majority of these individuals do not seek medical help from a substance abuse treatment program. Residential rehab treatment provides a source of hope for you or a loved one that struggles with substance addiction.
In a residential rehab treatment, you live with other individuals who are striving to overcome an addiction to drugs or alcohol. You will likely attend individual and group therapy and receive employment assistance, medical care, and other social support services. In the residential treatment programs at Sunflower Wellness, we believe in inspiring, continued support, accountability, and all you need for long-term recovery. Call us today at 855.730.8825 to learn more about our residential rehab services.
Why Should You Attend a Residential Rehab Treatment Program?
Enrolling in a residential rehab treatment program can seem daunting, especially if this is the first time you’re attending a treatment program. Therefore, some people may decide to partake in outpatient treatment, where they can remain at home while trying to overcome their addiction.
However, people should realize that recovery from addiction can be hindered by triggers, stressors, and negative influences that exist in their home environment. Therefore, going for a residential rehab treatment is fully committing to one recovery and maintaining the recovery mindset. It helps you to focus on your recovery 24/7.
Signs that You Need a Residential Rehab Treatment Program
If you are experiencing the following symptoms, then you may need a residential rehab treatment program:
- When you don’t drink or use the drug, you experience severe withdrawal symptoms.
- You are having a hard time controlling your urges or craving for substance abuse use.
- You’ve lost interest in doing the activities that made you happy.
- You’ve withdrawn from your relationships with friends and loved ones.
- You have started lying to your family and friends to cover your addiction.
- You’ve started selling or trading your things to have money to fund your drug addiction
- You continue your substance use despite the negative effects on your physical and mental health.
If you’re looking to focus on sobriety with no distractions, seek help at Sunflower Wellness.
Benefits of a Residential Rehab Treatment Program
Below are the benefits that a residential rehab treatment program offers:
- Administration of medication when necessary
- Individual and group therapy sessions
- Accountability to help you remain free from drugs and alcohol
- It provides a holistic approach towards food, comfort, and amenities
- Your thoughts and thinking change positively.
At Sunflower Wellness, we offer a comfortable and secluded rehab center where our residents can focus on their long-term recovery.
Begin Your Addiction Treatment Program at Sunflower Wellness
At Sunflower Wellness, we look to care for you as you journey towards recovery. It also means that you will find an escape from the stress of the outside world that has fueled your addiction.
Some of the therapies we offer are:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
If you or someone you care about is battling a substance abuse issue, Sunflower Wellness Retreat might be the right place for you. Our goal is the same as yours: to help you to live a healthy, happy life. As you work through our substance abuse treatment programs at our sober-living residential rehab, you will be able to address the root causes of your addiction.
Please don’t let your addiction to drugs or alcohol hold you back any longer. Our team of experts is waiting to hear from you online, or you can call us at 855.730.8825. We are here to help you begin your journey to long-term recovery.